Kreis Tuchel (Tuchel county) was a Prussian district, which existed from 1875 to 1920. Up to 1875 the area of the Kreis Tuchel was a part of Kreis Konitz (Konitz county).
Kreis Tuchel was located in the part of West Prussia, which fell after the First World War by the Treaty of Versailles in 1920 to Poland.
Its county seat was Tuchel. From 1939 to 1945, the district in the by the Nazi regime occupied Poland under the name district Tuchel was rebuilt as part of the newly established Reichsgaus Danzig-West Prussia. Today, the former district is located in the Polish Pomeranian Voivodeship.
In 1912 Kreis Tuchel consited of 55 places: